Two-page abstracts describing late-breaking developments in the field of Machine Learning, Optimization and Data Science are solicited for presentation at the Late-Breaking Abstracts Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science (LOD 2018), and for inclusion in the proceedings companion to be published on the LOD 2018 web site.
Following the success of the last year poster format for Late Breaking Abstracts, authors of the accepted submissions will be asked to prepare a poster summarizing their contributions. The chair will introduce each work at the beginning of the session and attendees will have the opportunity to interact with authors and enjoy a dynamic forum to share and spread scientific ideas. The details about the poster preparation will be sent to the authors of accepted abstracts.
Late-breaking abstracts will be briefly examined for relevance and minimum standards of acceptability, but will not be peer reviewed in detail. Authors of accepted late-breaking abstracts will individually retain copyright (and all other rights) to their late-breaking abstracts. Accepted late breaking abstracts with no author registered by the deadline will not appear in the Late-Breaking Abstracts section on the LOD 2018 web site.
How to Submit an Abstract
- submission via email: EasyChair
- submission deadline: March 31, 2018
- page limit: 2 pages;
- author agreement: by submitting an abstract, the author(s) agree that, if their paper is accepted, they will:
- register at least one author to attend the conference (by July 1, 2018);
- attend the conference (at least one author) and present the accepted abstract at the conference.